For anyone that does Audience Rewards (either for their points or for partner miles), I’ve decided to start posting the questions and answers as I get them. New questions are posted each week and are typically worth 2 Audience Rewards points + 2 partner points/miles. Occasionally, there is a 20 point/mile question; though it does not appear for everyone and is available only for a short time. So watch out for those . This is not a way to gain a bunch of points. It’s like 6-10 per week. But, it is fun tracking down the answers and resets the expiry clock in your mileage programs.
- (2+2) What is Mrs. Wilkinson’s daughter’s name in Billy Elliot? Debbie
- (2+2) Aside from Rock of Ages, what other Broadway show has Mitchell Jarvis been in? Fiddler on the Roof
- (2+2) True or False? The leading lady in Lysistrata Jones on Broadway is the same one who played the role in the Off-Broadway production. True
- (2+2) What is the love song duet in The Lion King called? Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
- (2+2) True or False? Spider-man: Turn off the Dark had out of town try outs before coming to NYC. False