For anyone that does Audience Rewards (either for their points or for partner miles), I’ve decided to start posting the questions and answers as I get them. New questions are posted each week and are typically worth 2 Audience Rewards points + 2 partner points/miles. Occasionally, there is a 20 point/mile question; though it does not appear for everyone and is available only for a short time. So watch out for those . This is not a way to gain a bunch of points. It’s like 6-10 per week. But, it is fun tracking down the answers and resets the expiry clock in your mileage programs.
- (2+2) Besides Bonnie and Clyde, what other Frank Wildhorn show had elements of country and folk music in it? The Civil War
- (2+2) Which of the following movies was Alan Rickman NOT in? The Remains of the Day
- (2+2) True or False? Daniel Radcliffe has not yet been nominated for a Tony Award. True
- (2+2) What city does Million Dollar Quartet play, besides NYC, in terms of a permanent sit down company? Chicago
- (2+2) True or False? The cast of Lysistrata Jones recently had a coaching session with an MBA Hall of Famer. True