For anyone that does Audience Rewards (either for their points or for partner miles), I’ve decided to start posting the questions and answers as I get them. New questions are posted each week and are typically worth 2 Audience Rewards points + 2 partner points/miles. Occasionally, there is a 20 point/mile question; though it does not appear for everyone and is available only for a short time. So watch out for those . This is not a way to gain a bunch of points. It’s like 6-10 per week. But, it is fun tracking down the answers and resets the expiry clock in your mileage programs.
- (2+2) Who will be starring in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying for most of January? Darren Criss
- (2+2) True or False? The composer brothers behind much of Mary Poppins were twins. False
- (2+2) True or False? The book writer of Ghost is sometimes credited as a completely different name in his screenplays and books. True
- (2+2) End of the Rainbow is about what performing legend? Judy Garland
- (2+2) True or False? Chinglish is about a character wanting to open a new business in China. True