For anyone that does Audience Rewards (either for their points or for partner miles), I’ve decided to start posting the questions and answers as I get them. New questions are posted each week and are typically worth 2 Audience Rewards points + 2 partner points/miles. Occasionally, there is a 20 point/mile question; though it does not appear for everyone and is available only for a short time. So watch out for those . This is not a way to gain a bunch of points. It’s like 6-10 per week. But, it is fun tracking down the answers and resets the expiry clock in your mileage programs.
- True or False? The New Amsterdam theatre has had many names in its history. False
- Glen Ballard, one of the composer/lyricist team for Ghost, the Musical, has written with all but which of the following pop artists: Janet Jackson
- True or False? Frank Wildhorn was the first composer to have 3 shows running on Broadway at same time. True
- The composer of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying was also behind all but which of the following shows? The Grass Harp
- In what city was the premiere of End of the Rainbow? Sydney