Note: I’ve decided that linking to the previous blog entries for answers is an inefficient thing to do for the readers. So, going forward, each post will include the latest answers from all 3 of the program I post answers for. Programs with new answers are now indiciated by a “(new)” after their name.
For anyone that does Audience Rewards (either for their points or for partner miles), I’ve decided to start posting the questions and answers as I get them. New questions are posted each week and are typically worth 2 Audience Rewards points + 2 partner points/miles. Occasionally, there is a 20 point/mile question; though it does not appear for everyone and is available only for a short time. So watch out for those . This is not a way to gain a bunch of points. It’s like 6-10 per week. But, it is fun tracking down the answers and resets the expiry clock in your mileage programs.
- In what country is the story of Once set in the movie? Ireland
- What show is set to play the Imperial Theatre this spring? Nice Work If You Can Get It
- What show was Emily Skinner in when it closed on Broadway recently? Billy Elliot
- In what year is End of the Rainbow set? 1968
- True or False? Gershwin’s Porgy and Bess has 3 acts. True
- True or False? The New Amsterdam theatre has had many names in its history. False
- Glen Ballard, one of the composer/lyricist team for Ghost, the Musical, has written with all but which of the following pop artists: Janet Jackson
- True or False? Frank Wildhorn was the first composer to have 3 shows running on Broadway at same time. True
- The composer of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying was also behind all but which of the following shows? The Grass Harp
- In what city was the premiere of End of the Rainbow? Sydney
- True or False? How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying was nominated for a Grammy this year. True
- Which of the following movies did Bruce Rubin, the book writer of Ghost, NOT write the script for? Armaggedon
- What Whitney Houston hit song did composer Frank Wildhorn write? Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
- What was the last play to be performed in the New Amsterdam Theatre? Othello
- Which of the following shows did Peter Quilter not write? Shout, the Musical
- At what theatre did Chinglish originate? Goodman Theatre