For anyone that does Audience Rewards (either for their points or for partner miles), I’ve decided to start posting the questions and answers as I get them. New questions are posted each week and are typically worth 2 Audience Rewards points + 2 partner points/miles. Occasionally, there is a 20 point/mile question; though it does not appear for everyone and is available only for a short time. So watch out for those. This is not a way to gain a bunch of points. It’s like 6-10 per week. But, it is fun tracking down the answers and resets the expiry clock in your mileage programs.
- What played in the Marquis Theatre last before the Evita revival? Follies
- Which of the folllowing shows played in the theatre now known as the Al Hirschfeld when it was still known as the Martin Beck Theatre? Sweet Smell of Success
- Leap of Faith centers on a con man posing as what? A man of faith
- True or False? Gore Vidal’s, The Best Man, is a new play. False
- Which of the following films was Hugh Dancy NOT in? Marley and Me
- Which performer earned a Tony Award for his performance in Million Dollar Quartet? Levi Kreis
- What is the male lead’s name in Once? Trick question – we never learn his name.
- Who is playing the leading man in Leap of Faith? Raul Esparza
- Who is the director of the revival of Evita? Michael Grandage
- True or False? Evita has no children in it. False
US Airways: (NEW!)
- What is the female lead’s name in Once? Trick Question – we never learn her name.
- What was the last show on Broadway by the director of the revival of Evita? Red
- True or False? Leap of Faith has the same director for its Broadway production as it did for its readings and workshops. False
- The director of Venus in Fur is also the director of what current long running Broadway show? Chicago
- The current matinee/understudy for Frankie Valli made his Broadway debut in what show? Hairspray