This is just a quick post to say that I have returned from my family vacation in Paris and will start the trip report posting tomorrow. I anticipate 3-4 entries related to the trip as I have several tips to share in addition to the normal trip report data. It’s nice to be back and blogging again. Sorry for the downtime, but sometimes you gotta use the miles you earn!
A site to talk about frequent flyer and hotel loyalty plans and how to get the most out of them.
- RT @BobBuckhorn: Tampa's iconic Four Green Fields will be first Irish veterans post in U.S. tampabay.com/news/military/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RogueNASA: #covfefe, when the walls fell. 3 weeks ago
- This weekend :) pokemongolive.com/en/post/johto-… @anna_moye @sydmoye #PokemonGO 4 months ago
- RT @sydmoye: ADMITTED TO UF BLESS UP LETS GO 4 months ago
- 84 Lumber Super Bowl Commercial - The Entire Journey youtu.be/nPo2B-vjZ28 @sydmoye @anna_moye Holy crap. Makes me want to buy lumber. 4 months ago
Categoriesairlines american american aadvantage american express membership rewards audience rewards best western gold crown club business continental continental onepass delta delta skymiles hawaiian hawaiianmiles hertz gold plus rewards hilton hhonors holiday inn hotels loyalty programs marriott personal priority club rewards southwest rapidrewards starwood preferred guest travel trip report Uncategorized united united mileage plus us airways us airways dividend miles wyndham rewards