Sorry it’s been so quiet for the past week or so. I have my PhD written exam coming up and have been working on that. Also, there have been a couple of issues that have taken up almost all of my energy and time. Hopefully, those things are quieting down now, and I can get back to my posting schedule. Until then, get out there and use some of those miles that you’ve earned!
A site to talk about frequent flyer and hotel loyalty plans and how to get the most out of them.
- RT @gourdnibler: So dramatic! Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past. #HurricaneFlorence https://t… 5 days ago
- RT @pandita_rahul: Our paper “Mapping the Field of Software Development #Security #Metrics” with @pmorrison, @cdmoye, and @lauriewilliams i… 1 month ago
- Speed demon :) @ Tampa Bay Grand Prix Tampa instagram.com/p/BgcIVkKhUYb/ 6 months ago
- Holy?! twitter.com/ManUtd/status/… 10 months ago
- nianticlabs.com/blog/wizardsun… 10 months ago
Categoriesairlines american american aadvantage american express membership rewards audience rewards best western gold crown club business continental continental onepass delta delta skymiles hawaiian hawaiianmiles hertz gold plus rewards hilton hhonors holiday inn hotels loyalty programs marriott personal priority club rewards southwest rapidrewards starwood preferred guest travel trip report Uncategorized united united mileage plus us airways us airways dividend miles wyndham rewards