Sorry it’s been so quiet for the past week or so. I have my PhD written exam coming up and have been working on that. Also, there have been a couple of issues that have taken up almost all of my energy and time. Hopefully, those things are quieting down now, and I can get back to my posting schedule. Until then, get out there and use some of those miles that you’ve earned!
A site to talk about frequent flyer and hotel loyalty plans and how to get the most out of them.
- RT @BobBuckhorn: Tampa's iconic Four Green Fields will be first Irish veterans post in U.S. tampabay.com/news/military/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RogueNASA: #covfefe, when the walls fell. 2 weeks ago
- This weekend :) pokemongolive.com/en/post/johto-… @anna_moye @sydmoye #PokemonGO 4 months ago
- RT @sydmoye: ADMITTED TO UF BLESS UP LETS GO 4 months ago
- 84 Lumber Super Bowl Commercial - The Entire Journey youtu.be/nPo2B-vjZ28 @sydmoye @anna_moye Holy crap. Makes me want to buy lumber. 4 months ago
Categoriesairlines american american aadvantage american express membership rewards audience rewards best western gold crown club business continental continental onepass delta delta skymiles hawaiian hawaiianmiles hertz gold plus rewards hilton hhonors holiday inn hotels loyalty programs marriott personal priority club rewards southwest rapidrewards starwood preferred guest travel trip report Uncategorized united united mileage plus us airways us airways dividend miles wyndham rewards